The P3S Academy considers applications for Learning Partners on an ongoing basis. Learning Partners are public and third sector organisations that are seeking to significantly upskill their employees (and/or networks) on sustainable finance and related topics.
Partnering with the P3SA is free and signals the value your organisation places on learning and development as well as sustainable finance more broadly. Learning Partners to date have ranged from smaller organisations looking to upskill a handful of employees through to entire government departments needing to train multiple teams and functions simultaneously.
The P3SA commits to provide Learning Partners with:
- Priority free places on its courses;
- Priority free places at the annual P3SA Sustainable Finance Summit,;
- The option to co-develop joint training and capacity building events on sustainable finance;
- The option to input into the design of new courses so they are tailored to their requirements;
- The option to co-design courses for their stakeholder groups, such as through secondments;
- Opportunities for their representatives to speak on our courses;
- Opportunities to contribute case studies to our resource library;
In return, we ask that partners agree to nominate employees for the spaces that they are allocated, and agree to have their logo placed on our website. There is no catch; ultimately, we see Learning Partners as critically important to the mission of the P3SA as they enable us to deploy learning at scale and generate a deeper level of engagement and understanding on sustainable finance within organisations.